Cast Party Buff Chinese Pain and Phy Mag

Hello @Ryan, I am opening the topic today with another request.

Do you have a chance to add pain and phy mag skills to the cast party buff section? We tried adding the json file by modifying it, but unfortunately it doesn’t work. For example, if the X player is in range, I want to give the skill “chinese pain quota”. It will be very helpful in activities such as FGW and FW in order not to miss skills.Now unfortunately, the skills are only in trace mode and in the bot.In short, I want it to work as condition.

Thank you very much for the user interactive updates on the PHBOT update.

You can add their name under Pain Quota or the actual Chinese buff name in the party buffs section.

yes I know I can add it from the party buff section, but for example, when I am in fgw, my character skips the party buff part because he is not in the botting. I want to take advantage of the cast party buff if x people are with me from the condition and cast party buff section. So unfortunately there is no “phy mag and chinese pain quota” in the cast party buff part in the condition section. Is there any chance to be added there?

If it is added like this, even if I forget, my character will go to the person I choose and use the necessary skills and this will be a very nice addition for me.

So I want to add the skills I mentioned to this option.

Sure I can add that.

1 Like

like;

If(Player in range == Ryan) (Cast buff on player ( Immortal Victor → Ryan); )

https://mega.nz/file/Dk5CRJ6a#afBjxPbdoKJ3faKkVEoCAW341e4JrktpMXp_VqKGrow

1 Like

Hi, @Ryan , there was a problem again.

This does not work like the option to buff the player, use skill (passive). In other words, after the player uses pain quota, spam occurs in the window on the side of the game as skill is already in use, and while moving left and right, the game stops the movement by trying to use the buff.

Do we have a chance to fix this? If you fix it, the phy mag option will be available as it will not spam the same skill all the time.

Thank you for your high interest so far.

It does make sure the buff is not already active on the player. Do you mean the Chinese pain quota + European pain quota?

No, After Chinese pain quota he is trying to use the skill to a player again. that is, even if he has that person constantly trying to use the same skill.

Yes, that’s right. This problem must be corrected.

If a character is given a party buff, he tries to give it again and again and tries it many times in a row, preventing the characters from attacking. (This problem happens because a character experiences a conflict when 2 people add the same buff)
Because the party does not use buff itself, it does not perceive that buff is not active in the character.

If it is the exact same buff name it will not cast it on the player unless they both try to buff at exactly the same time then it doesn’t know the player has the buff already.

Here’s how the problem can be solved. If a character is set to give a party buff and try 1 time and veremesse skip using that party buff?

Condition it doesn’t work that way.

1 Like

this one. english, use buff to player I guess.

That will be fixed in the next version.

https://mega.nz/file/CxRhVASC#Ktx5HDJ8vuQlJ0F_Dc8vIEMzOcXNA31iD9ZjRCrb80U

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.