BunkerMap

BunkerMap is an interactive map of the Silkroad Online world, to be used with phBot. The map is written in python using pysimplegui because well… its simple. It’s fairly basic but designed to be able to be expanded on by anyone to fit their needs. You must have the BunkerMapPlugin loaded into your bots in order for this to work. Its fully resizeable to whatever size you’d like.

It also allows communication with bots to execute commands, I have added a few examples. Just click on the char on the map to see more information and start controling it. You can also right click on the map to change the training area of a character and move to where you clicked… pretty cool.

GitHub Link:

Plugin Download: [Link] Right click > save as .py

Libraries Used: pysimplegui, pillow, flask

python pip install pysimplegui==4.60.5 pillow flask

You can complied into an exe by using a complier, i used pyinstaller with the following command

pyinstaller --noconfirm --onefile --windowed --icon "E:/BunkerMap/icon.ico" --name "BunkerMap"  "E:/BunkerMap/map.py"

Known Issues:
-̶ M̶e̶m̶o̶r̶y̶ l̶e̶a̶k̶s̶… I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ a̶ c̶o̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ b̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ i̶s̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ G̶U̶I̶ l̶i̶b̶ -̶ S̶t̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ b̶e̶h̶a̶v̶i̶o̶u̶r̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ m̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶p̶ a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶… t̶h̶e̶ G̶U̶I̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶t̶ r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ u̶p̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ b̶u̶t̶ i̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ d̶o̶n̶t̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶y̶.

If you’re look into to just use the program and not make any changes. I have complied a verison in python 3.8 so it can be used on windows 7 without any issues. It can be found here.

NOTE: The map will not load until you have set your bot folder in the settings and you MUST have the map installed in the phBot folder you select, it gets the images from this folder.

7 Likes

thanks dude :star_struck:

1 Like

Updated to version 1.1

• Fixed weird map movement when moving in fast small increments
  • Fixed some memory leaks
  • Fixed some dungeon coordinates
  • Added the ability to load, display and click on NPCs
  • Added the ability to load and display all teleporters in the game. Right click on the teleporter to get a list of destinations… clicking on the destination will move the map to that area
  • Map now displays the training area for the selected character
  • Map now displays the party members of the selected character
  • Map now displays the surrounding monsters of the selected character

Notes:

• You must select a game file path in the settings to load the NPCs and Teleport data.
  • Monster, training area and party data requires the new plugin.
2 Likes