Bot authentication ProjectHax problems

" The password you have entered is Invalid " I press Ok and then the bot closes itself.

Here is the problem i have changed the password 3 times ( and the first time the site told me that the password is the same as before ) but anyways i have changed it.

Please help me log in on the bot is frustrating and i love this bot is by far the best, such a problem is a non-sense.

I have tried to enter a wrong ID to see if i get another error but it just told me the Password is wrong again.

Please i need help with this ASAP. Thank you kindly.

Stable version: PhBot v16.6.2 - N/A Disconnected

Logs: [15:39:07] Welcome to phBot v16.6.2
[15:39:07] Updates will be posted at ProjectHax.com / phBot.org
[15:39:07] X: x.com
[15:39:07] Facebook: Redirecting...
[15:39:07] Discord: ProjectHax

Notes: The ph bot was uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times clean installation from the official link from this site

The bot and the forum are different logins. After you purchase it at phBot | Silkroad Online Bot you are emailed a login to be used with the bot.

Thank you very much. And by using the free plan I did not get anything via mail, is that corect? I wanted to test before buy

There is a free trial on Monday nights. All you do is login with the username “trial” and any password.

1 Like

wow great, thank you!

I have purchased it. But why there is no Private server ?

Download testing not stable

Thank you for the tip, what is the main difference? Is testing just better ?

Yes, stable isn’t supported much anymore and is only for isro. It also is very basic, testing can do way more

1 Like

Seems a new problem occurred.

I have tried everything from restart to change screen resolution to use DGvoodoo 2 to rescale the text. The bot is functional but rather impossible to understand anything from there

And just now it has the pick pet feature off ( even if i did not instruct the bot to turn it off )

I select on when i save it goes Off instantly after the pet grab 1 item ( The pet has space in the inventory )

there is noting on the pet menu in the PHBot

Do you have any windows scaling set?

Its normal for the pet to turn off in game if you’re setting the bot to control it… it needs to be off so the bot can control it rather than the game

Why are you trying to resize the bot? It supports HiDPI without doing anything. I use a 4K monitor with 150% scaling in Windows and it shows up perfectly.

Nothing special with the display. Just randomly got the bot with a huge text

You may need to reboot if it happens.

I fixed it it was a bug related to the display switch. Once the display was shared with another HDMI connection the text would resize, once coming back to the original native display the text would not get back until reboot.

But one last problem remains. The pick pet. Always turning off by default, i have tried to switch it from Pick Filter / Ez Pick i have overwrite everything, still goes off and does not pick. From Pick pet tab there is nothing but unsummon (which does not help)

Any other sugestions please ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.