Auto Relog After Selling The Trade

i need some tips for making relog after selling the trade and then continue botting, i have added (disconnect) in the script after selling the trade but when he disconnect he will relog and start the script from the beginning or from the point he make disconnect ?

Use returnscroll before disconnect?

i dont want to dismount the transport i want to stay on it

@Chefkoch

use a return scroll, wait 20000ms, disconnect, add mount to the beginng of your town script.

then it will mount when it logs back on.

if you dont want it to dismount before you disconnect then you have no choice but to walk it back to town, you cant use a return scroll on a transport, thats a game function. Bot cant change that.

@DeRidder14 i understand you, and actually i want him to keep going from DW-Hotan without making a returm scroll, i just want him to make disconnect after each sell in DW and hotan and continue botting from the same point… i dont know the bot can do this or not

if you just disconnect and reconnect that should work. when it reconnects it will start the script from where it left off. Unless your in a town then it will start the town script from the start.

@DeRidder14 i make the bot to skip the town script, but when he disconnect and relogin he will start the script from the beginning (so he will keep disconnecting) or from the point he disconnect.
walk,146,78,244
oldtrade,spawn
mount,transport
oldtrade,sell
disconnect
oldtrade,buy,5
walk,167,73,243

oh thats because the bot will start at the nearest walking point when it logs in. not sure there a way around it…

seeing as your in town its probably best if you dont skip town scripts and make your own that will start the trade. So when it disconnects and logs in again, it will start the town script rather then the walking script. Dont include the disconnect in your town script. Let your town script walk to the npc and start the trade again.

totaly right @DeRidder14 100 of 100 points thats also why i told in the video that its importend that the bot can walk from the endpoint of the script to the startpoint and becurse its far away from the start point to start it from there if dead i made the condition that it will walk to the extra point and then start the bot

and unmount before dc will do nothing becurse it mounts right befor buying anyway

why you want it to dc so early just put that at the end of the script then it will work i think

the problem that if i make it like this he will take the reward 1 time / 2 trades
because i start from hotan >>DW then DW>>Hotan then script end then dc and relog and start from hotan again ( so he make dc every 2 runs)

@dola make 2 scripts with at the end.
Sell
Buy1
Stop bot
Wait 3000
DC

Then make condition with if ht 3min change script wait 5000 start bot
And the same with dw or whatever the 2nd town is it should be 3 min or higher so it has some time to walk in and do his trader things before the script changes or maybe you can use if not bottling instead of the 3 min thing

what is the condition ? if what ? @Chefkoch

I’m not at home.
If not bottling + if town hotan
Then change script (ht to dw script) +
Then wait 3000+
Then start bot

And do the same with dw and the dw to ht script

1 Like

i will test it thanks for your help