Again Manager Login Problem

On Friday i installed my System new and installed the latest Manager.
I noticed that the Chars didn‘t Login with it. They get a disconnect when the queue is under 50.

Now i Login without Manager and has no Problems.
Anyone got this Problems too?
I already Checked the Manager Option „Not in Game“. It was on 0. I changed it to 660 or 1440 and the Problems are same

0 Likes

wich vertion of manager you use ?
i use 1.7.8 and i see some of my char same as you describe
or maybe server issue ?

0 Likes

I used 1.7.9
When it´s a server issue why it work without Manager?

I downloaded now an old version (1.7.6) and it seems to work

0 Likes

i will try thx for this infos =)
well working

@ryan can you look at the last manager version
char stay in loop on qeud list and dc then re loop on queud list with the verstion after 1.7.6
i dont get this issue with 1.7.6 but with 1.7.7 /1.7.8 /1.7.9 getting loop and dc in queud list
i will stay with this one =)
thx

1 Like

As far as I know I haven’t been changing anything in the Manager besides adding a couple things like using reverse.

0 Likes

yea i saw this too in the Release Notes. But I play now with Version 1.7.6 and didn´t get any dc in the que

0 Likes

I doubt something changed in the Manager that could cause that.

From 1.7.4 to 1.7.6 all that changed was adding new servers. It is very unlikely it is the Manager.

0 Likes

The Problem isn´t in 1.7.6
I have the Problems with 1.7.9 and jaya with 1.7.8

But no Problem. I Stay at Version 1.7.6

0 Likes

manager 1.7.9 verison always when working dc dc dc

0 Likes

manager 1.7.9 after disconnect dont start manager again to log in pls fix it

0 Likes

I have no problems with it logging them in. It never restarts unless the bot disconnects.

0 Likes

Is it possible there is a giant delay between you connecting to the agent server and actually being connected to it? That delay may cause the Manager to kill the bot and restart it.

Edit: Actually I don’t think that’s possible since if it were connect after a few seconds it would reset the timer and go back to waiting for it to get in game.

0 Likes