Will Manager see default profile If

Hello everyone, Will the Manager see and be able to function with phBot set to the default profile? I have only one gaming character listed in the accounts section of the manager. Does having that setting make whatever name is listed under accounts in the manager link directly to the phBot default profile? I want to make sure I have everything set just right. Just incase I step away from my PC for much time. So just having one character listed it should pickup on whatever name is listed in the manager?

Thank you

PS feel free to ask for any clarification

Settings are loaded based on the in game character name. If you’ve set everything in the manager to match your character and have the profile section blank, it will load the settings you’ve made in the default profile for that character.

1 Like

Thank you very much for such a speedy reply

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.