vSro - can't make it change the gateaway

Hey! On private sro server I cannot make the bot to change gateaway, because it has 3, but only second works. Bot manager automatically takes the first one and doesn’t change automatically. When I set in bot to change after 1st attempt - it doesn’t change.
Also, autorelog when clientless doesn’t work in overall, it sometimes shows “Connected” but bot doesn’t run after. I was thinking about using Manager. BUT! Then I won’t be able to control gateway.

The easiest thing to do would be to delete the broken gateways from the server itself.

DivisionInfo.exe (4.4 MB)

Thanks! And what’s about the clientless login, because it says connected(to the right gateway); however, it doesn’t run…

Are you wanting it to start the client?

I want it to start clientless, but it won’t start clientless, only in client. When it starts clientless it says Connected to gateway but sro itself won’t start.
Also, that happens sometimes when starting in client.
The server I am talking about is Electus.

Also, I just checked the gateways with application you sent me, the broken gateway isn’t there(IP address). I need to connect to alternative gateways(domains).

I think running manager without clientless would solve my issue, but I can’t remove default gateway :frowning:

You’ll need to use the client because they have a HWID limit. Only the client can send it.

But that’s what sometimes happens when it is client relog:
UPD:
[13:05:20] Auto Relog: Starting relog process
[13:05:20] Clientless: Retrying in 30 seconds
[13:05:50] Connecting to the gateway server [poseidon1.electus.online:27150]
[13:05:51] Connected
[13:05:51] Auto Relog: Starting relog process
[13:05:51] Clientless: Retrying in 30 seconds
[13:06:21] Connecting to the gateway server [poseidon1.electus.online:27150]
[13:06:21] Connected
[13:06:22] Auto Relog: Starting relog process
[13:06:22] Clientless: Retrying in 30 seconds
[13:06:52] Connecting to the gateway server [poseidon1.electus.online:27150]
[13:06:52] Connected
[13:06:52] Auto Relog: Starting relog process
[13:06:52] Clientless: Retrying in 30 seconds

That’s normal. You must use the client to login.

So maybe I am stupid and I am really sorry about it.
How do I make so that client always starts during the relog because as you see in the screenshot I ticked “Client”.

With the Manager you can have it automatically start the client. If the client was running when you disconnected it will open it again if the PC is not locked (normal relog without the Manager).

But then I have another issue with manager, default gateway doesn’t work . :smiley: And I can’t remove it

You could use the bot relog only and make sure the client is always running.

As for now the main issue is gateway, which I can’t swap or remove :frowning:
It would be perfect option for pSro servers to choose default gateway(like chosen saves in config)