Unable to use teleport from NPC lv <=20

Hi guys,

I have tried to create a script and conditions for character lv <= 20 to return to town to accept the beginner Q lv 5/10 and 20 then use the NPC teleport to return to the last point. However, the character couldn’t use the NPC. Please see below.

[12:15:12] Teleport: Failed to find teleporter [Soldier Choiyoung [Teleport]][Dimensional Gate]

[12:15:12] Teleport: Are you close enough to the teleporter?

[12:15:14] Returning to town due to teleporting failed

The character is literally beside the NPC but couldn’t complete the action. Does anyone have a solution for this?

@Ryan @Chefkoch

Which server?

I am testing using a private server call http://joysrovn.net/

However, I am playing vsro. Would this make a difference if I run this script in Vsro?

You should not use the guide NPCs on private servers. There is an option to turn it off. You may need to delete your training area and recreate it so the script is not cached.

1 Like

yeah, I saw that option to turn off the use of teleport NPC. However, I want to use the teleport NPC to return the last point. The idea is to have the whole workflow completely automatic for the academy. When the character reaches lv 20 at the training place then condition will kicks in for the character to return to town, then change the script to receive and return beginner Q lv 5/10/20 for the extra boost of exp. Then the character will be using the NPC teleport to return to the last point.

Do you think this script will work on Vsro? This will save me sooo much time and I can completely AFK while working!

following up.

hey @Ryan I am going to test the teleport npc at JA tomrorow for character lv <=20 in Vsro. I will keep you posted on this.

Hey @Ryan,

I tested the teleport NPC on Vsro and it still did not work. Same error messages.

[12:15:12] Teleport: Failed to find teleporter [Soldier Choiyoung [Teleport]][Dimensional Gate]

[12:15:12] Teleport: Are you close enough to the teleporter?

[12:15:14] Returning to town due to teleporting failed

I cannot stress how important this feature for me. Do you know how to troubleshoot this?

hey @Ryan, what do you think?