Suggestion crazy idea šŸ’”

Whay about the commercial usage error? Now i can not use tw more than 2 mins

Because commercial is a paid option. You have to re install with ā€œPersonal useā€ because youā€™re just a personal home user, not a business man.

1 Like

Re installing is not working. And teamviewer thinks i am a business man i dont know why :thinking:

Working fine with me, try to uninstall and dont login with username and choose non-commercial then it should be working good

2 Likes

tw have limit even i-f you use non- comercial if you use it many time u wil get 2 mn maximum conection then tw log off u can uninstal and reinstal it you wil get same issue u need delete one key on reg tab -_- ā€¦

Anydesk dont have anny issue and working very fine with all android and linux os more fast and stable !

1 Like

Think that anydesk deserves a try but does it work only from mobile to pc or can be work from a pc to pc? Meens if im at work can control my home pc or itonly to remote co trol tje pcā€™s via phones osā€™s?

work on all condition pc to pc all os mobil/ pc pc /mobile tablete /pc pc /tablette etc etc

1 Like

Fine, so goodā€¦ Gonna try it, thanks =)

it calls the other device and the other side must answer the call to start controlling itā€¦ it sucks because via teamviewer you can connect totally while thereā€™s nobody is thereā€¦ maybe i didnt understand everything yet but i think teamviewer is better and easier to use!!

you can seting pw too for access it anywhere ā€¦

1 Like

i didnt know about this thats why i dont us anydesk :slight_smile: now i found it thanks

1 Like