[22:12:37] Data load status: 30%

[22:12:37] Data load status: 40%

[22:12:37] Data load status: 50%

[22:12:37] Data load status: 60%

[22:12:39] Data load status: 70%

[22:12:39] Data load status: 80%

[22:12:40] Data load status: 90%

[22:12:40] Data load status: 100%

bot stucks here. why happen this ? and what is solution ?

not: phbot version v25.6.5
manager v2.1.0

i searched previous same topics. there is no solution.

Try to delete the database in the data folder and let the bot make it again

1 Like

i will try

Veri klasörü hangisi oluyor ?

veri klösörü hangisi oluyor nasıl guncellicem.

bendede aynı hata var neden bı sorun olurmu

English only

I have the same error, delete and re-code, still have the same error

Do you wanna help us ?? @Ryan

i am still getting this error problem etc whatever you call.

manager and phbot wont start client. it stuck ‘‘data load status : 100%’’ . manager keep trying start phbot wait wait terminate phbot and start phbot again wait wait …

you really have to fix this problem. @Ryan

Did you delete the basebase file like i said and try again? In the data folder delete the trsro.db3

it didnt work

I got the same problem after inspection. But only 2 chars got this problem. All other chars no problems.

same i get stuck some time when Wi-Fi get reconnect , only way to fix it doing reboot to system

i hope its get fixed soon.

Hi aLL. didnt resolve this problem? a few months ago when I press to start 100+ over charsfor 1 time and all chars try to loggin and no was problem. Now I m getting same problem. need help @Ryan Ty

Arkadaşlar çözümü buldum. Manager > Ayarlar > Seçenekler kısmında başlama gecikmesini 60000 ms yani her charı 1 dk ara ile giriş yapmayı denesin dediğinizde tüm charlar sorunsuzca 1 dk ara ile girmeyi deniyor. ben 1 dk yaptım. siz 30 saniye yapın. siz bilirsiniz. yani bu data loading status %10-%100 arasında geçen süreyi hesaplayarak girmesini sağlamış oluyoruz.

friends, when make this settings Manager > Settings > Options start delay 60000ms, ur all chars will try to loggin successfully…

TY

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.