Stay on the transport

Hey @Ryan. This one is a little bit important.

Is there a way to keep the character always mounted (Even if it reaches to the training area).

I need this for:
1- My low level chars to keep going to the taxi location even if they die. And I want them to stay on top of the horse.
2- A Script that includes caravan bugle and makes a loop for collecting specialty goods boxes. After the script ends the char leaves the elephant.

Thank you for your hard work.

No. Once it reaches the training area it has to dismount because it’s supposed to start attacking monsters.

Isn’t it possible to make it an option. A few updates back you’ve done that something similar to that (A guy was asking if it’s possible to stay on his silk pet).

It would be great if we could select what happens. An option called “Stay on the transport” would be great at the extra tab of training area settings.

Please help @Ryan I try everything to keep it on the transport :frowning:

image Changing profile without script has finished doesn’t work as well.

Apparently command : “path” causes him to dismount. I’ve made my own walk script and changed profile without it being ended and made it work. At last !!! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.