Stall only items of specific amount

hi ryan,

i got a stall char, that takes elixirs from guild-storage, stores gold of sold items, goes to his stalling position inside of donwhang and finally starts stalling until he has at least 0 items left to stall (so the stall is open all the time).

due to your new conditions (i am very happy about), i am able to do an infinite loop yet, where the bot restarts the loop automatically after 90 minutes. i dont need to interact every day anymore (walking to guild-storage, take items, store gold, walk back, start the bot …, same on next day).

i am botting on a private SRO server where elixirs can have an amount of 1000 pieces per set.

since i was using this “infinite-auto-stalling-loop”, i was required to add some pick filter for the elixirs, where the bot got the filter to pick all elixirs from the guild-storage. unfortunately i cant find any way to tell the bot just to pick “full item-sets”. that means, it always picks everything whats inside of the guild-storage. sure, i can set a take quantity. but i cannot predict how many elixirs of what kind are stored. when i set the take amount f.e. to 5000 for weapon, protector, accessory and shield elixirs, but there are less then 5000 of one of these, it just takes all of them. that means, i got one set that has less then 1000 pieces.

my problem is, that the bot always sells everything of the given item when i use the filter-list on the stall tab. when i sell elixirs for 1m, it sells 436 pieces for 1m as well. it would even sell 1 piece for 1m. would i use the inventory-option to specify the items price, it would only sell those 1000-piece-set’s for 1m. unfortunately the inventory-options on the stall tab are not getting saved once i restart the bot.

is there any chance that you add a field to each item on the filter-list at the stall tab, to specify, what amount of the given item shall only getting sold?

i hope you can follow me. its a little difficult to explain my issue.

regards

1 Like

I think this works. First it will combine all of the items in the inventory then split them out to be sold. It will only do it on the filter tab. Inventory will work differently since you would be choosing an exact item with its quantity. I’ll look into consignment as well.

[12:23:39] Stall: Splitting item [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)]
[12:23:39] Stall: Splitting item [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)]
[12:23:40] Stall: Splitting item [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)]
[12:23:40] Stall: Splitting item [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)]
[12:23:40] Stall: Stall has been created
[12:23:45] Stall: Adding [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)] [10] -> [1,234]
[12:23:47] Stall: Adding [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)] [10] -> [1,234]
[12:23:49] Stall: Adding [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)] [10] -> [1,234]
[12:23:51] Stall: Adding [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)] [10] -> [1,234]
[12:23:53] Stall: Adding [MP Recovery Potion (X-Large)] [10] -> [1,234]
[12:23:55] Stall: Opening
[12:23:55] Stall: Stall has been opened
4 Likes

big thanks!

1 Like

Tested cosignment and it appears to work as well.

1 Like

works best! thank you very much

1 Like