Stable and Testing profile compatibility

I just switched from using the stable versión to the testing version and was wondering if I could simply copy the profile files from the Config directory in one version and paste them in the other and have them work properly by the manager telling the bot to load them.

On another note, since I just bought the bot and I’m undergoing heavy iteration during profile configuration, was wondering if I could edit the profiles directly from the .json files so that I don’t have to be online ingame or if that would screw up the config.

Yes, you can simply copy the configs over. Secondary weapon buffs will be automatically moved into the buff tab since it will switch depending on the weapon it requires.

You can edit the .json files without the bot so long as you don’t break the JSON format.

1 Like

@ryan is it posibel for you that if someone copy the picksetting via manager that the town (buy) settings will be copy to becurse its in the same file

If you copy through the Manager it will only copy the pick filter. It needs to be updated because only certain field are copied right now.

When u are updating the copy filter is it possible to get an option to copy only selected items , for example lets say i want hp grain to pick and stor but i dont want to mess my other filter of the chars since diffrent party’s have diffrent stor/pick filter . Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.