[20:17:00] Alchemy Stone: Failed

[20:17:06] Alchemy Stone: Failed

[20:17:12] Alchemy Stone: Failed

[20:17:18] Alchemy Stone: Failed

[20:17:24] Alchemy Stone: Physical Reinforce [100%] → [0%]

[20:17:42] Alchemy Stone: Physical Reinforce [0%] → [22%]

[20:17:48] Alchemy Stone: Physical Reinforce [22%] → [0%]

[20:17:54] Alchemy Stone: Physical Reinforce [0%] → [22%]

The bot is somehow fucking up existing stats. Somehow it decided to use reinforce stones even if they are not added to alchemy queue. There is no asimilaton on stones.

Also as you see it did not switch to next stat cuz there is no ‘Alchemy: You do not have any attribute stones for [XXXX]’ log.

That’s a game issue and not correctly displaying the alchemy stone being used.

no, it is not game issue. stat gone.

It’s a game issue and the stats are displayed incorrectly. A stone failing is not part of assimilation also a stone becoming 0% is not assimilation. Stones fail and that is normal. Also getting 0 is normal too. For iSRO you can get 22%, 41%, 61%, 80% and 100%. Even with premium+ and a lucky avatar stones will fail.

Dude what you say have nothing to do with my issue

The display in game is not correct. I could be using dodging stones to try and increase % but the game displays the item as gaining a + but I’m not adding any plus to my item.

So are you saying that your stat had went to 0% ?

yes

The stat going to 0% is normal. You can try alchemy without the bot, and you can get 0% that is part of how the game works. Also, it cannot change the stats of an item unless you have the corresponding stones in inventory.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.