Sin Guild Recruitment

SIN GUILD LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

Hi everyone

We`ll start there a soon as it is on.
We would like you call all foreigner ppl to join our guild.

As we start @ TROYA server. We`ve very old members with enough experience.

you can join us on DISCORD

you can find our guild forum also HERE

2 Likes

What are we abbreviating this as? tSRO? trSRO?

tr is the convention.

1 Like

I think there used to be an official TSRO and it was Taiwanese.

2 Likes

To me, it’s simply GameGami. :blush:

Ryan it will be TRSRO , and we`ll need again like on DIGEAM you did a bot update :slight_smile:

It will be Turkish Official like Taiwan Official and i think it support only Turkish & Arabic language but no region block!

So everyone feel free to join. But Looking the game updates etc… Im sure well need a bot update

I’m just waiting for release.

2 Likes

Waiting for gamegami :slight_smile: after 2 days open beta.

1 Like

CLOSED BETA… not open beta lmao

1 Like

how to change language ? :smiley:

and i dk if other region can login , i just try now and when i press connect its give me one mesage in turky but i dont know what mean :smiley:

its on closed beta and if you dont have a beta key you cant login the game.

Up Up …

the gamegami only support for arabic and turkish

@Ryan I can give you my Account, I have CBT acces.

bu hatayı alıyorum yardımcı olabilecek var mı ?

You must use the testing release.

1 Like

You have to use phBot Testing for new servers and private servers to get better support and compatibility. phBot Stable does not have support for that also it’s outdated compared to phBot Testing release. It’s more suitable for people who does not want to update and who uses old system - hardware or software (Operating System)

[For Turkish]

Yeni açılan sunucular ve private server’lar için phBot Testing sürümünü kullanmak zorundasın. PhBot Testing en güncel sürümdür ve en yeni geliştirmeleri ve desteği de içerisinde barındırır. phBot Stable sürümü ise daha eski ve sürekli olarak güncellemesi yapılmayan sürümdür. Stable sürümünü güncelleme yapmak istemeyen kullanıcılar ve eski sistem - donanım sahibi olanlar kullanmaktadır.

teşekkürler

1 Like

Adsız1111

Does anyone know what to do ?