Ryan Acil Yardım

I’m playing the game with phbot Half an hour later, it kicks them out of the game. Can you please help? I’m re-entering. But I can’t log in. Of course, I close and hurt again. Pls help meb

It’s the game.

My brother keeps kicking phbot from the game, what is the reason?

There are 2 computers, there are 2 phones, they are both connected to the internet. There is no problem on the 1st computer. On the second computer, phbot keeps quitting the game and there is no error report.

Could it be because the hard drive is going to sleep? I took the hard disk out of Sleep 10 minutes ago. There is no problem at the moment, but it will be in the next few minutes, I need to sleep for sure. I can’t sleep. When I wake up in the morning, the characters are not in the game …s …@ What can be help?

Your pc can’t go to sleep that will cause DC. Also you can use manager so the bots automatically open again if they close or DC

My brother, I’m using a manager, he’s kicking me out of the game at once. I’ll send you a picture in 30 minutes and 1 hour. How can I send it to you?

You can upload it here

kicks you out of the game, stays like this, doesn’t enter without restarting the computer, stays unresponsive like this, always stays for a maximum of 1 hour, then this happens after the game

How many computers are you running on one bot account?

1 Account 2 pc aktive

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.