Question / Suggestion

Why phbot walks to penen spots from south regions Ishade/Hashade instead straight through Ujigi/Mujigi (avoiding Karakoram Entrance)?

• add mana wind and speed to party buff
  • increase pick gold / items speed
  • rework scroll EXP etc ( without teleport when scroll end )
  • it would be nice improvement if warrior during lurescript used lure skill on monsters which don’t attack him, because often he lure 1 monster and ignore 3 around, because they are 3m further from first one.
  • If I want to pick and sell 1-5D items, sell 6-9d CHN items and store EU, I have to choose EU Armor, D6, select all, store, D7, select all, store, D8, select all, store, D9, select all, store, next EU Acc, D6, D7, D8, D9, next EU Weapons, D6, D7, D8, D9, etc… So in pick filter better way to select everything at once would be marking checkboxes agains changing degree / item kind every time.

Looking into it.

1. Isn’t that useless if you have Mana Cycle?
  2. You will disconnect if it goes too fast.
  3. I’ll have to test it.
  4. I can probably make some improvements.
  5. I doubt that I will add it. You only have to do it once and you could copy the pick filter database to your other accounts.

Edit: It should now use the center entrance for certain paths.

what about speed buff ? and why phbot walks to penen spots from south regions Ishade/Hashade instead straight through Ujigi/Mujigi (avoiding Karakoram Entrance)?

gold / item picking could be a little faster than now

Mana wind can heal 3 ppl in the same time, so its worth.

Use a condition to recast it every so often. Read my edit, that is fixed.

Added Mana Wind and lure will only cast skills on a monster that isn’t attacking you.

great job! i need wait for next version phbot with update?

After last fix of walking to karakoram bot blocks on rocks and trees, enabled collision detection and walking back a coordinate if stuck after x seconds does not work there…

Go back to town and try it now.

now work.

What about mana wind? i need wait for update phbot?

Yes, next version. It’ll probably be out this weekend.

thanks for help and answer u can close thread :slight_smile: