Problems with the Training Area API

Hi,

Issue:
I can not remove a script from the current training area through the python API.

What I am currently doing:
I got one method which is triggered by an event to set a training script for my current training area. This script brings my character in an event area. This works currently fine.

def change_training_script():
    stop_bot()
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Stop bot')
    set_training_script(r'...')
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Set training position to EventArea.txt.')
    set_training_radius(95.0)
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Set training radius to 95.0.')
    start_bot()
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Start bot')

After finishing the script I would like to change my current training area back to a training position.
The following method is called at the very end of the previous training script. The training position will be set in the bot, but somehow the script won´t be removed from the current training area. Therefore the bot will follow again the training script instead of walking to the defined training position.

def ChangeTrainingPosition(args):
    stop_bot()
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Stop bot')
    set_training_position(0, 4235.0, 409.0)
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Set training position to 4235.0,409.0.')
    set_training_radius(95.0)
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Set training radius to 95.0.')
    start_bot()
    log('Plugin '+pName+': Start bot')
    return 0

Do you have any idea how I could solve this issue? I was also looking for an API call to change the current training, but I couldn´t find anything related to it.

Cheers

Did you try to leave the Path empty?
To load the default Profile it’s also empty

If it doesn’t work i think you can do it with 2 Profiles

Tyvm for the reply.
I already tried to call the method set_training_script(‘’) with an empty String, but that didn´t reset the path so far.
I will try to call it with the path empty later on.

I will change it so if the path is empty it will reset the active training area.

Thank you so much. My workaround for now is, that I just wrote a training script to my lvling area, so I change change the script again.