Problem in stability Flora Server

Hello Ryan good evening,
I wanted to tell you the problem that Flora Server have 3 people that logs lot of chars 500+ in academy, and when is event they have too a lot, They also relog main VIP chars to log other chars faster, but when they relog that makes “RANDOM DC” to all, so they are broking the server, it’s very very annoying have every 3h random disconect…
I spoke with many players, and we are tired of this, many players leave game and a lot want to stop playing, we believe in you Ryan you are the only one who can stop this. Also they use plugin to create char lvl 1… So please make it more hard. We are tired from this random disconect.
Thanks so much

Att
Eloi

1 Like

Theres not been a single academy char online in Flora for months, so im not sure where you are looking but no one is making honor right now. Also read the change log, its already been blocked.

1 Like

good evening,
first i will try to be clear not to offend anyone <3
I will speak for the most of the server on which I am without citing them because it will be useless and we will come back to the off topic …

1 - stop saying that it is the academi must if the server is full!!!
go see the academy spot it its empty case!
very few players make their academy…
just the servers are ful during this event ( every year is same speciali this cuz of covid )
because of you old players who want to keep a good rank his penalty !!!
the new player who cannot afford to buy a full buff honor character is also penalized by your incessant stupidity to repeat that it is the fault of the academies …
2 buy a vip if u dont want random dc and cry too the creator of bot too improve the server stability …
3 look on ur server an same on all other it’s only pt for event some guy log 10 or 20 pt … is not about creating char but about limit the acount will be beter
so yeaa u can blam academie maker cuz they log 10 char and stay in town for 1 day max then logout … this is ridiculous …
woww what is about dumber logued 20 pt during event ?
oh sur u are happy too buy them lukky box or ms or pando nice job !!!

this is my opinion and my last post on this forum thx for 15 year on this bot lost in 5 minute cuz of stupid thing

1 Like

1- Want screen shoots of 500+ chars in town? in November, december 2020?, this event was very bad people relog vip char and makes the other chars "no vip"random dc
2-My main pt 8 chars vip, and I have more chars vip.
3- I’m agreee with you, limit the account will be better for all.
Now no event and no one doing academy, and still queue, at least now no dc… but let’see and wait for the days that comming sure will be worst I think.
I didnt buy luckybox, with my pt it’s enough no need more lucky box.
And @jaya I can blame academy maker becz chars lvl low don’t get dc… , the dc should be for all players lvl 1 to 140.
Thanks for answer and have a nice day.

Hug

I believe all isro servers people are using mass botting to get honor buffs