[Plugin] xControl

[22:47:09] Plugin: Teleport data not found. Wrong teleport name or servername
how i can fix it ?

same way as this

the cmd is using a different version of the plugin :wink:

Hello @JellyBitz ,

If you let me, I want to use the plugin on mobile. Will you excuse me?

link → [Plugin]Srobot Manager - Mobile Entegration

Using Zerk Potions From Inv Could Be Set By Bot It Self … In Addition To Setting When Bot Gonna Zerk … You Can Also Zerk Manually Using xControl Command … When the Char Has Zerk It’ll Go Zerk … If So It Won’t … So You Can Set Use Zerk Potions By The Bot To Ensure That They All Have Zerk … Whether By Using Potion Manually Through Inventory Tab Or The Setting

i still don’t get what u mean with supress … do u mean use a zerk potion or stack them ?

aha … if u specify the zerk option for unique and this unique has other monsters nearby the normal behavior of the bot is to kill the small ones first then goes to the higher ones which is unique in your case … if you want to change this select monster preference and select unique as preferred in this case bot will focus on it regardless of others around it

Can I send messages to the characters in the party while scripting?
@Ryan @JellyBitz @NsyL
ÖR During the script, can I write commands to the characters in the automatic party while I go to the slot?

@bymehmett4735 don’t spam….

You need to use xchat plugin to send messages via script.

I’m using xcontrol, can I do this automatically?

I downloaded xchat. I will draw scpirt. Do you know how I can transfer the content of scpirt to talk automatically?

why no one cares about me :confused:
@Ryan @JellyBitz @NsyL

Is it possible to add a revival point replacement with the command?

Does anyone know how to put the party leader to send the command to another char to descend on the transport/Horse?
I put “Mount Transport” or “Dismount Transport” nothing happens.

Is it possible to also send command to another char to use Buffs?
Not necessarily the specific skills, just use buff commands that are adding to another char’s bot.

regarding the commands you could check the gui of the plugin and see the commands working and how to write them down coorectly … try latest update too for more features

Mine is up to date unfortunately this command is not working for me.
=/

It’s MOUNT not Mount

Hey,

I try to use the Reverse command for selected party member. It doesn’t work, the problem is not about the command. Other commands work (death point etc…) . Also tried to use reverse next to party member manually from inventory section. It doesn’t work also

How can i fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

It is not working for private servers because it’s made for isro