[Plugin] xControl

Teleportation help :frowning:
I want to go from Alex South Harbor to Droa Dock.
but I couldn’t figure it out, where am I doing wrong :frowning:

Fixed once for all …
If your teleports have spaces between his name, just try to use a comma (,) as separator.

Check & download the lastest version from GitHub.

If you don’t know some teleport name, try to use this tool.

Hey i have a question is it possible to make chars auto accept exchange /accept ( by chat command ) from leader also.

Regards.,

Could be cool but needs to implement all the exchange process and thats a bit hard :slight_smile:

Hello I’m using this amazing plugin XControl in fgw.
It really would be nice if I could do something like that.

Can such a feature be added?
only if I see the insert code. I can handle more.

for example;
write SCREEN #Player? ‘’ Plugin: Using ‘‘Mag. Phy Fence’’
write BLESS ‘’ Plugin: Using ‘‘Bless Spell’’
write INTERGRITY ‘’ Plugin: Using ‘‘Intergrity’’
why do I want something like this, When you set it over the bot, Phbot is using as long as the waiting period expires.
this is not strategic at all. :frowning:

Regards.,

@paffieroken Accept exchange & confirm/approve can be easily done using commands but doing automatically it’s not a good idea (Also would be only possible if the character is on party). Anyway, I’ll need time to check that.

@ahmetberkay Only one variable reading exchanger state
( none / exchange / confirmed / approved. canceled counts as none )

@oxer Sounds like a nice plugin for FortressWar, but using skills on target(s) it’s not possible through plugins!

Hey! Can you give us back that attack things :smiley:

Man there is no attack thing in the plugins and there should not be ever again because youre trying to abuse it already even its not exists.

@JellyBitz Thanks for answer :slight_smile: is it possible with commands already or u will check if possible in future version ( exchange by command ) .

Regards.,

Im not trying to abuse that. I need a plugin about; attack by other members of the monsters attacked by the party leader same skills and also casting same buffs :slight_smile:

Hi Jelly,
I try to use FOLLOW command but it doent work
Plugin show starting to follow

But my char stay

1 Like

Can you add EQUIP and UNEQUIP commands
Like EQUIP Mental Black Suit (equips job cape)

question:
is it possible to add a command in script that the pt leader write in pt chat to use return scroll ?

explain:
i want to to trade from jg to bandit with a hunter that kill the npc thiefs. when the leader (trader) finish to sell the items i need to return my chars. is there a way to do it automatically or must i write it in pt chat ?

I have not knowledge about this actually, but I think it’s pretty similar to using an item from inventory :wink:

Maybe xChat plugin is what you are asking for :smile:

ok ty it work so far so good…

i saw 2 guys asking about return scroll don´t work. ihave the same problem. you said its easy to change the plugin because you didn´t know about pserver.

i replay the problem: bot said use special return scroll ; my char say can not find traget.

i tried to change it ( i´m not so good at python ^^ ) i thought maybe the pserver change the id of the return scroll so my char want to use a false item. would be fine when you can tell me more about the useage from the commands because i don´t understand 100% what you save in the bytearray.

Packet = bytearray()
Packet.append(slot) # Inventory slot
Packet.append(0x30) # Always constant = 0x0C30
Packet.append(0x0C)
Packet.append(0x03) # RETURN SCROLL ID = 0x0103
Packet.append(0x01)
inject_joymax(0x704C, Packet, True)

would be nice if you can explain what you do with 0x30 , 0x0C etc. is it ASCII code ? Hexa code ? or is it special silkroad code ?

why you inject 0x704C and not the returnscroll id ?

hope you can help me to make it run :wink:

Old methods where the quick solution was just copy the whole data without take attention about his structure :relieved:

Actually I know this packet as “CLIENT_INVENTORY_USE_ITEM = 0x704C” and like his name said, is for using all kind items.

byte slot
ushort UsageID
uint UniqueID (optional) if is like a potion or pill for mount and pets, in that case you have to specify

In python words:

Packet = struct.pack('B', slot)
Packet += struct.pack('H', UsageID)
Packet += struct.pack('I', UniqueID) # (Optional)

ty.
i will see what i can do with this info :slight_smile: wish me the best ^^

also didn´t work…

Use xPackets and check the data which is send
Normaly the code above from Jelly works on private server.

1 Like

It actually different for each private server. You can use xpacket tool to get the packet for your server then you can change necessary parts