[Plugin] xAutoDungeon

what version now is ? dungeon after some time my bot stop attack mobs… what i need do? whitout close phbot and again login please help

so if bot stop attack ? i need stop bot than go precious coordinate ? how idk and than i there press start bot and fixed?

Hello Guys,

When I try to auto enter for FGW 3 stars, it only tries once due to the intensity and then the bot is stopped.

What should I do for him to try until he opens the FGW stone?

What is the plugin you’re using to start diemsnion pillar on bot start?

Hi, i’m playing in VTC Server, when using your file xAutoDungeon, the command GoDimensional make my phbot client disconnect. It shows: using "Dimensional Hole (…) then disconnect client.
Please help me to solve this, thank you very much

Hello
Can i change the Countdown time Dimension hole , because on VTC server this is 3 hours not 2 and how to make its, i change in file xAutoDungeon.py form 7200 to 10800 then plugin can’t load.

hi Slaintrax, i try to do auto Togui Village with your script , but i have problem. at the same position (exp before enter take box1, and after take box1[go back]) some time it go take box1, and sometime it dont go(after attack, it go back strange).
how to solve it? pls help me, thanks.
p/s i try to using condition for using script at other time for prevent load wrong step to do in script ( instead of using 1 script, i using many small script) but it not work.

well fgw scipt should be one and if ur getting stuck u can add more areas

hello Slaintrax … is there any chance could u create a plugin or a script for the new upper and lower dungeons in I sro which opened since the latest legend ? thx

This with this plugins help u can literally do any kind of script walking mutiple locations to kill any from mobs to uniques

the point is these rooms require the use of Keys and different names of npcs

Discord: ProjectHax simple come here we can talk there with more people

2 Likes

hello why in HWT , plugin dont see unique monster …?

i folow the tuto for HWT

Plugin: Using “Dimension Hole (Togui Village-★)”…
always got dc
pVersion = ‘1.5.5’
pName = ‘xAutoDungeon’

Hello brother I have a question. I’m using autodungeon for Forgotten world only and I was wondering can you make a setting which we can change Timer in plugin? waiting times a bit long and when I change even a letter, the plugin going invisible. I think there is protection on it to not change anything in the plugin. Thanks

For TRSRO and VTC you won’t be able to edit the plugin

Yeah I thought so :slight_smile: but thats why im asking if Jellybitz himself can add timer settings on it

I am trying to use it in Hall of worship Jupiter FGW. The problem is:

The correct path is:

1. Clears room goes red
  2. Clears dungeon comes back green
  3. Clears room again goes yelllow - Jupiter spawn

The problem is:
When bot is clearing the room for the second time it goes start/stop for AttackArea but when it starts walking again it picks coordinates from the start of the script and goes red path. How can I avoid this?

Hi there I want to ask for Xautodungeon. I Do oto FGW and HWT. My request is auto configures to profile. So when I in fgw all ticks of when I in HWT mob tick are comes back. can we do this. ? And one more reguest for phbot conditions. Can we add to than category ‘’ use one time.
For exaple İf Uniq nearby > use just for one flower. I hope we can figure it. Have a nice day.

Hello,

I currently play vsro. There is a problem in FGW. The plugin does not see the “unique” monsters. From the code as I can see there is a part below:

Check all mob around

monsters = get_monsters()

I believe this issue must be associated with server dbs. Is there anything I can do to figure out ? All I can do setting conditions to switch between training areas in order to count unique monsters.