[Plugin] xAutoDungeon

botlog shows
Script: Command not found [AttackArea]

Enough examples at this thread, looks like you are not reading at all… Start by learning how to add plugins to the bot. The phBot guide will help you with that.

xD thx i got it now hope it work…

but 1 question is there a way to check not all mobs ?
i only need to check if is a unique in range…

Do not add add-ons to the bot where I can see that Guide to learn how to do that scrip and download it

In the final version of the plugin, how do we add the monsters we want to ignore?

From mob counter? write his monster name and press “Add” :neutral_face:

Nope, uniques are kind “uniques” actually, I can’t just filter that as easy.
Maybe an inverse list to only count some mobs… but still thinking that is not good because the bot has not such option I think …

the plugin interface did not come in the version I downloaded? (I have [00:01:33] Plugin: xAutoDungeon v0.0.4 succesfully loaded.)

I added the mobs names. I guess it doesn’t ignore “Elite” and “Giant” mobs. :thinking:

edit: I can create a new profile for this and prefer only “unique”, I think.

edit: I ignored everything. I just chose “Unique”. But it didn’t work. They didn’t continue after Unique died.
(Plugin: Killing (9) mobs at this area.)

Is working exactly as you described, by monster names

Then I’ll add an unique only check, and maybe more… later.

I’il try again. Maybe the problem is about me.

It would be handy.

edit: I reset the settings, add mobs names from the beginning, but it still doesn’t work. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It works, then your mob name is incorrect. Can you say which one and maybe I can give you the correct mob name?

Seems like you don’t have xPluginUpdater. The last version has added count “Only” or “Avoid” counting uniques, so you can try that way too…

I already thanked you very much, but it is difficult to make a script in Forgotten. Will there be a script already made of the mountain of fire?

I’ve tried these clicks in a few ways. But the result is still the same.

https://youtu.be/pgxEjnITs20

Try with “Mhont Killer” as mob name … looks like the ELITE type is wrong. Well, I have no way to confirm mob types anyways, so I can’t fix it at the moment.

Well, why do you think he won’t accept the monster name?

I saw that code in an old version. I wonder if it will work if I add the duplication.

def getMobCount():
	count = 0
	monsters = get_monsters()
	if monsters:
		for mob in monsters:
			if ignoreGhostCurse and monsters[mob]["name"].lower() == "ghost curse":
				continue
			count+=1
	return count

hello is very difficult to create that scrip that way for example in the server that I play the mob move a lot of spot and especially in the fire mountain, will there be a way that the bot attacks any mob that this serca of the script? , without putting AttackArea? That the vallá for the script and the fence killing only by paselés nearby, I explain? Thank you

I didn’t understand much because my English wasn’t good. But I use it for many slots. Haro, seth, titan, temple, etc. as. I created a profile for all of them and made the adjustments accordingly.