[Plugin] xAcademy

Already answered, but looks like most people never used batch files…

Using command line from phBot, you can create a console command (CMD) at my account jellybot1 to execute the next through profile names like:

C:/Users/JellyBitz/Downloads/phBot/phBot.exe --privateserver SRLatino --locale private-server --server Alfa --username jellybot2 --password 12345abc --character dummy --startbot --minimize --skipupdates -xacademy-config=jellybot2

Clear enough? :sleepy:

1 Like

Hello jelly, very clear but now a question arises for me, that works for the first account and the second account is opened by cmd, but when I open that second one, it would have to be manually passed in cmd to open the third account or how could the loop to open all my accounts already created sequentially?

Save your Account Data in a File and read each line at startup or something like that

Can you give a detailed explanation about the subject?

will we use the manager to switch to another account?

if we do not use how to create config file can you share an example thanks for your help

Hi! My plugin fails to upload. Im using latest version of academy plugin. Which version are you using?

IDK how to use phyton and I need to create some academy chars. it failes to upload to my phbot…I know I have to edit the plugin but exactly dont know how. I searched in forum for instructions regarding this but still didnt find

Upgrade your python libraries.

Also, as they changed some stuff with declaring global variables inside of functions, some plugins that declare globals on different levels inside a function, or don’t declare them at all, will not load (and also don’t forget about returning True from handle_joymax at the end otherwise sro_client won’t load past the first screen). Saw some @JellyBitz plugins were having this problem so might be it.

As of declaring global variables, it seems you have to declare all global variables you’re gonna use in a function at the very beginning of the function. Outside any ifs or anything.

2 Likes

hey, I tried it with the new phyton, once I deleted python34.dll I had an error and couldnt start bot causw the file was missing, so I just download the phbot again and attached the python 38 folder. I have it like this now this (2) this (1) but still…

[11:12:50] Plugin: xAcademy.py has failed to load

[11:12:50] Plugin: xAutoConfig v0.2.6 successfully loaded

[11:12:51] Plugin: xChat v0.3.2 successfully loaded

[11:12:51] Plugin: xPluginUpdater v0.1.2 succesfully loaded

do you know what else should I try?

Close all your bots, delete the python34 folder inside plugins, as well as pycache, and delete python34.dll.

Put this .dll instead of the python34 one: https://cdn.projecthax.com/plugins/python38.dll

If it still doesnt work you’ll have to wait for @JellyBitz to fix the global variables as I mentioned.

Ok, will try and wait. Thanks for your support :slight_smile:
tho, even when I delete the python34.dll and add the 38.dll, I cant execute it Captura I will wait if maybe Jelly can help us…thanks for your time

Yeah you need to have the bot updated to the last version, and replace the python38.dll after.

1 Like

You would only see that error if you’re using the stable release or an older version of testing.

1 Like

I didn’t find a reference to this statement. Also needs to be explicit declared if they are going to be set only.

Casually I find out a global inside create_character not being set but it’s fixed now.

Edit xMatchLocker. There is a user settings section.

Should work for both match systems.

1 Like

Both (Member and Master) needs to have the same password/plugin.

1. Master ask for password
  2. Member send password
  3. Master accept or deny.

The bot should not accept or deny match join requests because that’s the plugin job (configure your bot settings correctly). Did you even tried to use it?

1 Like

Yeah, I said so because your PartyMatchLock plugin had that problem… You didn’t declare any global variable inside the handle_joymax() function and neither put a Return at the end of the function (causes the game client to not load). Thought it would be the same problem.

I had the same problems in some of my plugins.

In fact, that same problem about receiving the password and not accepting the request is because of that. You’ve set different values to global variables inside the handle_joymax function but didnt declare them as globals.

Ah… I’m talking about xAcademy.py …
I made xMatchLocker yesterday with no test, does not surprise me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Today I’m working with some users to solve issues at code. At this moment, everything should be fixed.

Use the lastest version and let m to know. Also the bot logs are important to confirm the plugin is working (or at least trying to work).

1 Like

Thanks for waiting for your current work in the latest version of bots i understood okey

[21:01:09] Python Hatası: unsupported operand type(s) for -: ‘float’ and ‘NoneType’

I get this error from member character

Everything has been fixed, just make sure you are using the lastest version.

1 Like