[Plugin]ScriptCommands

Script: Command not found [StartTrace,TP_eAM1]
why this not working ??

can u make command to abandons all quest ?
Sometimes few char be crazy not completing quest , so for next run of daily quest , need all start from 0

it helped us automate many tasks, thanks for this very very nice plugin. <3 <3

2 Likes

Change Log v1.2

• Fixed StartTrace command
  • Added a backup global reset to the SkipCommand for the odd time when the bot doesnt pass over the script command again after restarting (this is nothing you’ll notice)
2 Likes

Is there any command that I can script and have the bot collect just the items?
Because it always bugs and doesn’t collect everything, even adding waiting time.
It would be interesting to add in the script to collect the item on the ground when it drops, so get everything and then go back to the script and proceed normally.
That way we could define which item to pick up in the script, if it’s to attack in the middle script.
It’s a good idea and would help everyone.

[10:22:08] Script: Command not found [TP,Boat Ticket Seller Soldier Choiyoung,Boat Ticket Seller Dimensional Gate]

[10:22:08] Script: Command not found [Stop]
please help me

The commands you are using have nothing to do with this plugin or any plugin. Start a new topic if you want help on something else.

[03:50:26] Plugin: ScriptCommands.py has failed to load
can u tell me why ?
this the first time to use plugins btw xD

Did you save it correctly? Right click and press save as > save as .py.

If you still have issues, message me and I’ll send you a version without urllib

i can’t save it because, i can’t find save as py it saved as text idk why

1 Like

Open link → Right Click → Save as → Change filename after “.” to py. Not txt.

//GoClientless i try use this in script but nothing happen , how can I use it how can I write it in script??

Remove the //

1 Like

work now thnx

Then if i make script taking full set lv1 in npc,will the plugin redo this? I already tried to do it with normal scripts but it didn’t work because it can’t select the reward…

Yes it should work

But can you try do please? Idk how can i try that, if work tell me what u do.

hi, is it possible to craft fortress equipments such as flag of war, flag of iron, ram, catapult etc… with this plugin?

Probably but you’d have to keep all the crafting items in the same slot always so it would be limited

1 Like

How to play this recorded script didnt figure out can u help