Plugin Login Control for 24hBlock

Could you share the line that could be a trojan here?

:slight_smile:

In the new update, I will show the number of Lucky Boxes above the character. You won’t have to go through the accounts one by one.

I could not access the Data data during lucky box collection. It’s working now, but it thinks every item in inventory is a lucky box, it’s fine, but why would a code work for an item that doesn’t exist?

By the way, I’m not a programmer, I just do it for a hobby. I am an electrician by my own business.

In the case of standby list is full, a random number
between 2 and 5 minutes will be determined and the trial will be done in that way.

According to my guesses, the login frequency is logged by joymax. Since the phbot is constantly logging in in the same loop, sometimes the characters were stuck in the 24-hour barrier on the 2nd try, and the way to overcome this was to log in randomly.

pVersion = ‘0.0.8’

Hello brother,
Thanks for your help.
could you please make plugin can enter the 2nd passcode for the new accounts ? :slight_smile:

Will you open 500 accounts?

Just 100 :slight_smile:
but the problem need to add onebyone :frowning:

No point in writing code for disposable stuff.

[21:33:04] Plugin: Login Control English Version 0.0.7 Loaded
[21:33:04] Plugin: xChanger v1.1.1 succesfully loaded
[21:33:27] Plugin: [Level Tool] Version 0.0.1 Loaded
[21:33:28] Plugin: Login Control English Version 0.0.8 Loaded

Maybe there is a problem with your pc.

Error correction has been made.
we were getting error from a dysfunctional column

this file needs to be deleted and automatically created again
inside the folder
phBot\Config\AccountLoginControl.db3

hi all . i don`t know why phbot people do these steps and work for us with only new update like sbot . this problem is so hard for us to do all these things

Hello @EzKime Thanks for this Plugin
was wondering if there is any way to avoid getting blocked by the Plugin not the server ( Reason 2 )
and just to stop the accounts gets blocked by the server only?

Sorry to bring up an older topic, but with v0.0.9 I am having an issue where after failing to login, the plugin selects a random time but then exactly after 1 min the bot closes and the manager has to relaunch the bot. Any thought on how to resolve this?