[Plugin] ItemManager

… since we are going to move to this new forum, i’ll post it just once again …

phBot ItemManager

this is a phBot plugin and it does:

• sort your inventory, storage and guild-storage items by servername

• store/take gold from storage/guild-storage in advanced mode

• loops automatically per 1.000.000.000 gold (useful on private servers with high gold-drop-ratio)
    • use b or B for 1.000.000.000
      • example usage: 5b = 5.000.000.000
    • use m or M for 1.000.000
    • use k or K for 1.000
    • use 0 or all for all available gold (currently works only with store)

important:

works only with testing release v21.1.7 or later since get_storage() and get_guild_storage() are used and have just been implemented at this version

Available on my GitHub Account

9 Likes

Amazing plugin. Thank you! :slight_smile: Just took me a while to figure out, that sorting the guild storage only works if you are in clientless mode.

1 Like

The sorting guildstorage is not working for me. gs.txt (7.7 KB)

You have to be clientless, else the client and the plugin will send the guild storage refresh packet. If both send the packet, the guild storage will become unusable and locked to your char until you reconnect.

1 Like

Alright, gotchu. Works good, doesn’t work if you had chars from guild that accessed the storage while you were connected. So you gotta reconnect fully and go clientless for it to sort.

right. i am not working on that plugin anymore for now. sorry. it just works while botting clientless. when u stuck due to this bug, u can teleport to avoid reconnecting as well. hope this helps you guys. maybe ill fix that somewhen in future. regards

1 Like

is there any way to set that elixirs and luck/steady stones should always be the first items in the gs ?

not yet and not planned to be added couz im not working on that plugin anymore. sry

anyway - its quite interesting how many german people use my plugin. greetings from berlin :wink:

3 Likes

well, your plugin is really amazing for the sort thingy its would be great if u could develop it more even if in the future, and thanks for the plugin :smiley:

1 Like

Just found this and this should be voted more great at sorting shame its no longer being worked on

1 Like

how do i use this?

do not substitute

love the plugin, save me so much time in sorting things out! great work! <3 THANK YOU!

1 Like

nice plugin…
thx for sharing…

BTW
whats this option for

1 Like

the debug-mode is just for debugging. its not a feature. u can ignore it. it just adds more output

1 Like

This is an amazing plugin, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

hello item meneger takes the pots forward but I want him to release it at the end. how can I do ?

@teq
Something is wrong with the plugin.

[05:25:12] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: started

[05:25:17] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 4 to slot 0

[05:25:18] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 4 to slot 1

[05:25:19] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 4 to slot 2

[05:25:20] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 4 to slot 3

[05:25:21] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 9 to slot 5

[05:25:22] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 9 to slot 6

[05:25:23] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 9 to slot 7

[05:25:24] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 9 to slot 8

[05:25:25] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 18 to slot 10

[05:25:26] [ItemManager] storting guild-storage items: moving slot 18 to slot 11

Dont work for guild storage