[Plugin] Battle of Infinity

It works… Update the plugin.

1 Like

First of all thank you, this project we all were waiting for. I tried it manually and it works fine but i’ve one question about automatic with changing profiles;

I want to make it with 4 chars in troya but there is the limit at entering as you know. Here is my questions. If 3rd or 4th characters complete solos with different times with 1st and 2nd; they will be enter different boi party dungeons. Could i put 4 char in one party?

Yes of course you can, make this setting as shown below and it will wait for 3 members to join the party before starting to register. 3 members + the current char for a total party of 4.

hey Deridder14 . my plugin is good . i have 4 char they going solo x 2 then go with party together x 2 . but after this they are trying to go with party again how can i fix this ?

Do you have this setting on?

I did the picking settings like yours but it still doesn’t collect drops

yes . and i choose in my party profile in training are going to boi script. shouldnt i do that? . so in my party profile just accepting party and no training area choose?

oh i fix it :smiley: dont worry thank you mod it was my mistake

1 Like

Hey. @DeRidder14 thank you for sharing this with us. It was long overdue; however, I struggle with setting up my character using an automated method. I’ve done exactly as you explained it in the previous comments. Let’s call profile_1(contains normal training area) and BOI(contains BOI script) to make things easier.

Character returns back to town when time condition is met. Then the profile changes to BOI as it should. Within the BOI profile I only have a single training area enabled in which I’ve written the following :
walk,3547,2071,-106
BOI, solo, A

So far so good right?
Then, when the character is back in town and loaded, for some reason, she continues to use the training area that ONLY exists in profile_1.
Is there a solution to this ?

Thank you so much. I made a detailed video about the plug-in. Have a good time. https://youtu.be/oAHWJMsVtUw

2 Likes

Ya it seems like you have everything correct… the only thing I can think of is maybe a spelling mistake in your condition. After the condition has triggered and the profile changed, when you check the training area, which script do you see?

hm, it entered party mode properly, but then left. Can’t figure out why thats’ happening

left what?

left the instance right after joining. It worked properly on the second run though.

What does the bot log say when it teleports in and out? It might be a timing issue.

If he clicks start inside bot just lefts and tries a new one. Probably this.

PS: And It is not picking up items and gold btw, probably TR sro thing. I will try and give more infor about this.

No i’ve made it do nothing if you press start inside… Picking items on TRSRO works fine, make sure you have the normal phbot pick filter set correctly.

I was gonna check it but I will just say. I think yeoha mask collects but shaman mask dont. Sounds stupid, I totally agree.
I couldnt confirm bc of the limit. Will check tomorrow.

I will look into that also, thanks

I’m also looking why char didn’t collect the items. I guess we have to set x-y at inside with ‘’ get position ‘’.
I will try tomarrow night