Pick: Failed to pick up [xx], removing drop

When the job transport is mounted, and the character tries to pick up an item from the ground sometimes it gets stuck at that point and removes the item from the drop list. However, when I use “g” command from the client (To grab nearest drop) it grabs the item. What might be the reason behind this?

Note: This problem doesn’t occur when there is a grab pet.
Note2: This problem occurs during lure script

Pic:specbox

Really need help on this one… :face_with_head_bandage:
:up:

I’m guessing it’s because it needs to use the transport to pick since it’s mounted and not your character.

It does not happen all the time. Most of the time, the char could pick it directly. However, sometimes it stands on it and tries to pick it but can not succeed. As I said, when I try to pick it manually, it picks without any problem.

During an auto lure script: It just beautifully collects and all of a sudden it cant collect one. Stays on top of it for a while. Then says “Pick: Failed to pick up [], removing drop” And stays on top of it until the item disappears.

Could you have a chance to look at it? It would really help if this problem was solved.

Thanks in advance @Ryan

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.