Phbot Still STUCKING Even in Town

My problem is mainly phbot got stuck while attacking and it was suggested that i should enable ‘’ Collision Detection From Training Area Settings ‘’ but there is no such Option in Training area settings so i tried to use ‘’ Go Back Co-ordinate if Stuck ‘’ instead of the un-found ‘’ Collision Detection ‘’ and guess what ! the bot didn’t even recognize a stuck in training area nor return a co-ordinate AND ALSO GOT STUCK WHILE TOWN SCRIPT
Any Suggestions ??

Stuck where or while doing what?

While attacking in Mobs120 it stuck in tree’s and all mobs recruit to kill the char and about stucking in town(Samarkand) after enabling ‘’ Go Back a Co-ordinate ‘’ it says :
[16:00:56] Storage: Exiting NPC
[16:00:57] Script: Walking to -5139, 2826
[16:00:57] Script: Possibly stuck - going back a coordinate
[16:00:57] Storage: Selecting NPC
[16:01:00] Storage: Entering NPC
[16:01:06] Storage: Exiting NPC
[16:01:07] Script: Walking to -5139, 2826
[16:01:07] Script: Possibly stuck - going back a coordinate
[16:01:07] Storage: Selecting NPC

Keep stucking then die

Use it this way.

Dude this is my bot -_- i got no collision detection as i mentioned :S

You need testing version for that feature.

2 Likes

Use the test version for new and different features.

1 Like

Stable is a legacy version that does not get new features.

One last Question should i Re-Config my bot settings to all my bots after installing Test Version?

There’s no need to.

Why do my bots automatically Said ‘’ Bot stopped Botting time [ … ]minutes in addition its said its connected, Dead , in game but in fact they are disconnected and dont wanna log in Only one char is logging in as it is clarified in my Manger App.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.