phBot in Kuwait?

Im just trying to run a bot from Kuwait using the manager and it is not working properly.
I have internet connection.
For starters, the bot says “Update: Could not download update data. No updates will be downloaded if there were any.” (fine I have the latest version)
Then when it comes to log in, is requesting the id which should be provided by the manager) I assume that the method that the manager and the bot use to communicate is blocked somehow?
I tested using a VPN and works, but the VPN is not stable, gets disconnected every 3-4hs.

Any insights on how to solve the issue without using VPN? Does this sound familiar?

The bot and Manager communicate through local IPC so I don’t see why that would not work. As long as you can login to the bot successfully without a VPN I wouldn’t worry about it. If you’re able to access this forum without a VPN you should be able to download the updates without a VPN.

Thanks for the quick response!

Digging a little bit more into the issue (manually adding the passcode) this is the error that I receive

Passcode Error: Error transferring http://passcode.projecthax.com/?passcode=BLABLA&locale=18 - server replied: Forbidden

When I manually go to that url this is what I can see… seems to me that the passcode function somehow is illegal in Kuwait.

Probably just some garbage content filter. I’m not sure what I can do since it’d still have that error after a domain switch.

You could try using Cloudflare’s / Google’s DNS servers instead.

I will try an I will let you know! Thanks!