Phbot Disconnect Problem

2 day ago ı start to taking a problem. Problem is disconnect. When ı starting bot, bot trying to joing game no problem. So reach last number ( 50/450) finish, bot taking disconnect and trying to join again. I cant join game. I do update, check, all thing ı do check. I cant see problem. But when bot join game, taking disconnect and over again to stary trying . I will be mad. Help me…

Sounds like a game problem, or if you’re using a proxy it could be that also

Guys, has anyone solved or experienced this problem? That is to say, there are probably a lot of people who fell out of the game, like me, for example, while counting 61, they can count 61 10 times in a row.

This is probably what I perceive as premium chars have been dropped from the game and they are re-entering the game immediately. Or is it just me?

I’ve been digging Etherium on my computer at the same time for about 1.5 years. I wonder if it affects me, but as I said, I have been digging for 1.5 years and the falls from this game have been going on for the last 2-3 weeks.

I’m using a proxy, but the chars are constantly dropping from the game, so is there a solution to this?

TR:
Arkadaşlar bu sorunu çözen yada yaşayan varmı ? Şöyle ki oyundan muhtemelen çok düşen var benim gibi misal 61 sayarken alt alta 10 kere bazen 61 sayabiliyor.

Bu da muhtemelen premiumlu charlarında oyundan düştüğü ve onların hemen tekrar oyuna giriş yaptığı gibi algılıyorum. Yoksa sadece bende mi oluyor.

Ben Bilgisayarımda aynı zamanda Etheryum kazıyorum yaklaşık 1.5 senedir. Acaba o mu etki ediyor diyeceğim ama dediğim gibi 1.5 senedir kazım yapıyorum ve bu oyundan düşmeler son 2-3 haftadır devam ediyor.

ben proxy kullanıyorum fakat sürekli oyundan düşüyor charlar yani bunun çözümü yok mudur.

I dont using proxy. I using just bind ip. But it is not problem. Phbot going to bad. Pls fix this problem. We will be mad. Still ı taking same problem. Some hour ago ı get disconnect, after bot tryed to join. So think what happened. Disconnect again. I am realy angry. All day pass with trying to join game…

1 Like

If it was a bot problem everyone would be complaining. Isro and trsro have disconnection problems, it’s been like that for years.

Also why are you using BindIP? Do you have two different internet connections?

1 Like

don’t I have 1 friend who can help about this problem? It’s almost time to get scammed on different proxy sites. I’m even considering using proxies on foreign sites just to have a healthier party. No, the worst thing is, it’s almost time to be scammed. Please contact me privately if anyone can solve the drop out of the game, thank you.

TR; bu sorun hakkında yardımcı olabilecek 1 arkadaşım yok mu dostlar. farklı proxy sitelerinde dolandırılacağım az kaldı. Sırf daha sağlıklı bir partim olsun diye yabancı sitelerdeki proxyleri kullanmayı bile düşünüyorum. Hayır işi kötüsü dolandırılmaya az kaldı yani. Lütfen şu oyundan düşme olayını çözebilecek varsa bana özelden ulaşsın teşekkürler.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.