"Party member nearby count" condition

Hi, @Ryan

Could you please add IF “party member nearby count” to conditions?

Thanks!

1 Like

@Ryan i need that to

what you need to we could find another way

i need a conditions like: if party member nearby count == 6 {leave party}
if i try it with only nearby count it will not work if random ppl walk near my slot.
Party member count doesn’t work to becouse the other 5 chars cant reverse because the pt master
will leave the pt before they can even reverse.

So u mean if they are actually in your training spot so your 7th char leave the pt … but I think it will be reinvited and leave again in an infinite loop if so … your idea is when they are in town and gather themselves so the 7th leave … but if so I think it will enter the same loop again of invite and leave … u know what I mean or I didn’t explain well ?

It wouldn’t invite again it will switch to a different profile in which accept pt invite is disabled from that character. We just need @Ryan to add party member nearby count condition.

@Ryan Is this possible to do?

aha got your idea … but is there any change profile related conditions ?

@SUN-EYES

Yes, it’s currently if player nearby count >=6(profile x). The problem with this is that when random players walk through my training area, the condition triggers.

I need it to be if party member nearby count >=6(profile x). This would be a solution to my problem as it will only see party member nearby count, and not every single player who walks through my training area.

@Ryan

I’ll add it for the next version.

1 Like

@Ryan

Approximately when will the next version come out?

1 Like
1 Like