New feature request, send all party members to new location

Hi

With this feature, I think it is possible to record new areas without any problems, without disturbing or waking people working late at night or at work.

Party control
New region settings can be made by x people or persons whose characters are determined in the party.
For example.
I think the system works like the follow command, but with additional security measures. The authority given to x people in the party and the person who wrote the code I set on phbot can enter the X and Y coordinates in their next message and take my character to a new field. Thus, even if all people in a party of 8 people are afk, they can move the party to a different region with a simple code and x-y coordinates.

Party Master or X person
Chat Window
Writes the code (the code I set on phbot) ABCD1
Then, as the first message, X, Y and range coordinates are entered in the chat window.
100,60 R20
Phbot users in the party will click “Do you approve?” sends the message. This determines which users’ system is active and the whole batch is moved to a new zone.

X Person: ABCD1
X Person: 100,60 R20
PHbot Party Members: Do you approve? X 100 Y 60 R20
X Person: Yes
Phbot Party members: +

2 Likes

imagine how much trolling can be done with this xD

but its useful

& i think there is a plugin for that “chat commands”
but dont know how far it can reach
as in if it can change XY given by a setup character…

but dont remember its name

ask @JellyBitz or @Ryan
or maybe im mistaken…

I think it will provide us great convenience. I hope it can be done. With the shutdown of Sbot, everyone will start using phbot, so it is great to give command authority to a trusted friend and take the party to a different slot when necessary. It’s not nice if anyone calls me at any time of the night and says we will change slot. :sweat_smile:

Good request. This feature should definitely be added :slight_smile:

îts called xcontrol and its a plugin which supports every function you suggested above

1 Like

İ think it’s can be useful

ya this

also:

wait what? sbot is shutting down? or shut down already? what again?

Great idea ! I hope they will make it …

they did … 1post above u

yes dude 21 december sbot shut down , works only for private sro

Thanks for sharing xconrol i will try it.

1 Like

Interessting - But why is the shutdown?