Job temple autoquest problem

since the todays update i am having problems with the auto acept quest in job templo hunters side.

1 Like

me too , its takes the reward but doesnt activate it again

1 Like

I’ve tested the thief side on vSRO over and over and it works.

i am from a private server, its like Roxyna says, the last version of the bot disables the autoquest mode with script, i tried it without script and doesnt work. my solution was in reinstalling the old version 25.2.0, and works fine. can u answer me with a solution? maybe the newer version needs and adjustment. thx in advance

1 Like

You haven’t said which version you were using. Update your bot.

I have the same problem on Palmyra since the version v25.2.1 when everything worked at v25.1.5 !
My chars go to take the quest SP reward then dont take it again i checked EVERYTHING its not from me but from the last update

And just 1 exemple in mirror i had the same problem with unlimited quest i needed 4 days to understand in PHBOT SETTING : QUESTS and OPTION there was something to tick in the new version to be able to auto exchange quest.
There was 3 or 4 lines in the QUEST / OPTION in v25.1.5 now 6 (AND YOU DID NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION IN THE UPDATE, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GUESS ???)
Everybody is telling you IT’S DOES NOT WORK and you dont hear us

1 Like

No one forced you to update. Go back to any version you want.

“No one forced you to update”
I thought it would work maybe…

One more time you do a lot of update in a small days v25.2.1 / V25.2.2 / V25.2.3 / V25.2.4 now… did you share the things new or bugs solved somewhere in these new versions ? Because if NOT i repeat How we are supposed to guess ? (maybe i dont know where it is?)

Explain me how i can go back in v25.1.5 (where everything works!)

And yes i went to job cave to try if problem solved with v25.2.4 and nothing changed

And another bug with Quests reward and Navmesh, if you can explain me why its so slow between 2 actions

[15:55:06] Gained 168 experience and 1 SP experience
[15:55:07] Auto Quest: [Thirst for Blood (Unlimited Repeats)] has been completed
[15:55:07] Inventory: Combining [Snow flake]
[15:58:56] Script: Walking to 13645, 830
[15:58:56] Script: Walking to 13632, 851

Why my char need nearly 4min to understand the quest is finished and if its time to take the reward (he stops moving) Same problem with the navmesh need 2min when i arrive to my trainplace before killing the 1st mob … is it normal ?
Thx

Every time you open the bot it tells you what changed and it’s on this forum.

https://forum.projecthax.com/t/latest-testing-release/24/196

Thx you now i know where to find the information about changes it’s perfect (i dont see these infos in the bot when i open it but i ll go on the forum no problem).
And i can download old version on this forum page which works it’s good !

Can you help me with these problems under and is it normal ? :

And another bug with Quests reward and Navmesh, if you can explain me why its so slow between 2 actions

[15:55:06] Gained 168 experience and 1 SP experience
[15:55:07] Auto Quest: [Thirst for Blood (Unlimited Repeats)] has been completed
[15:55:07] Inventory: Combining [Snow flake]
[15:58:56] Script: Walking to 13645, 830
[15:58:56] Script: Walking to 13632, 851

Why my char need nearly 4min to understand the quest is finished and if its time to take the reward (he stops moving) Same problem with the navmesh need 2min when i arrive to my trainplace before killing the 1st mob … is it normal ?

THX

I wonder if it’s because of the snowflake combining. You can’t combine them until you teleport.

isro-r palmyra

[20:57:37] Script: Walking to 12890, -19
[20:57:48] Auto Quest: Getting quest reward [Thirst for Blood (Unlimited Repeats)]
[20:57:48] Gained 28,085,048 experience and 0 SP experience
[20:57:59] Auto Quest: Accepting quest [Thirst for Blood (Unlimited Repeats)]
[20:58:08] Script: Walking to 12890, -19

[21:00:54] Script: Walking to 13680, 913
[21:00:57] Script: Walking to 13681, 913
[21:00:57] Script: Finished
[21:01:26] Gained 15,179 experience and 75 SP experience
[21:01:26] Gained 15,179 experience and 75 SP experience
[21:01:27] Picked 736 gold
no problem with my bot…

u have bad settings
or corrupted .json

after the last bot update
my 101nuker got glitched
DC’s
& STOPs

maybe ur file got effected do to old/new commands or something…

but after i deleted the .json file & re-edit character’s settings
all went will…
also maybe ur char is trying to use a un-available socket
or your weapon main/2nd/shield was reset automatic
or some item you cant DROP … that bot trying to DROP…
or fellow reviver is lower than the pet lvl now…

idk
re-check ur stuff…

ow ya
im using the “USE RETURN SCROLL TO DELIVER”
if you are WALKING-BACK to deliver
that could be why u are stuck
cuz its trying to combine SnowFlex
which cant be combine unless you teleport/reloadRefreshWorld

&when u are back at town … guess its set to “combine when in town time” regardless of return or walk…
instead of “reloading world” Only… @Ryan true?

i just realize that when i am in clientless the delay i talk is only few seconds when in client it can be 2min (it’s loading mesh : navmesh, which is long to load before the char move)
But my problem is fixed at mirror

Unfortunately its NOT in job cave … my chars dont take the quest back and i dont know why ;(

1 Like

Do you have a single core CPU or something? The client is hogging all the resources it seems.

1 Like

no its a dual x 2,6 Ghz with 8Go RAM.
Honestly i dont think it comes from my computer cause when i dont use navmesh i dont have any delay.

But my main problem is job cave and its not about a delay, my chars dont take the quest back and stop moving i am obliged to stop bot and restart and it works until quest is finished and it start again (100% you changed something cause it worked in v25.1.5)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.