Ip phbot account

I don’t play on the server so I have no idea what those quests are or how they work.

what about if you come to play with me like some hours or just a hour i can teach u how ppl make money, how ppl get strong, what is the most important, everything u only need to tell me when u could join me and make me whole questions

I can’t right now as I am busy with something else.

but keep to my words in ur mind, ikr u full busy with ur personal and professional things, but i mean i can help u in everything when you decide to improve ur phbot in pureSRO, good luck mate and hope god bless you <3

hi ryan good night, im having a problem with my ‘‘stable phbot’’. when i make click on start botting my char get instant dc without any reason… idk why this happening!

On which server?

Hi … i have Problem … i charged my Phbot And I Write My Mail in the steps but i didnt get message yet with id & Pw can u help me ?

https://phbot.org/reset/password/

THank you So Much <3

1 Like

Hi Ryan … i have problem in my bot … i bought it yesterday and when i write the iD & Pw i get no time in Bot … can u fix it for me please ?
i pay with this mail on paypal
[email protected]
and i got the info on this mail
[email protected]
now i cant use my bot because there is no time and i just bought it since 2 day i hope u help me in my problem <3

How did you pay?

with Paypal bro

Click the link that was sent to your PayPal email.