Infinite loop town

It was all good, it has been 3 days and today the bot has not wanted to leave the town, has not moved anything as it was and yet it entered an infinite loop, at the end of the town tour, it just starts again to go through the NPCs . I go into two private servers and the same thing has happened with both servers, the strange thing is that my brother is using it and everything is fine. I don’t know what to do, I’ve been creating scripts all day and it doesn’t work, I haven’t tried the auto path but I’m sure it would generate an error, since the NPC and teleports are modified

uncheck “Continue town scripts” if u have it enabled

Thank you, however this option is not checked

I checked the script and in the end it didn’t put DoScript. on that side it was solved.

but now they use horses automatically, there is no line to invoke transport and the box with the option is not selected either.

On the other hand, I have an error with my characters because they get stuck in the guilStorage, they are very far away, they have used teleports and being in the training area it means that the player is using the GuildStorage when it is not.

phbot will automaticly spawn a horse after the townscript if u have 1 in ur invin you just have to set it to buy 1 and the bot will use it about this guild storrage i will release a plugin in some time thats an old sro bug u have to dc the char thats blocking the GS

Brother, thank you very much for your time, sorry for not writing sooner. However, I was testing it and for the moment it works well for me, I put the whole part to send and receive disconnect and activated skipping the storage of the guild if there is someone near the guild and I really do not know how many times they have received disconnect but I have not had stop bot issues.

again a thousand thanks

with this plugin you can only dc your chars and other ph bot users wish set ur your name to allow you to dc them