I really need to solve this huge problem (DC problem)!

Im using phbot since 1.5 month and this happening randomly no matter which char i use no matter where am i (this happens 4-5 time EVERY DAY!) .PHBOT got me dc sometimes. My network is perfect my game is perfect. I used to play with sbot before but didn’t take dc before like this. I open 6 char. Sometimes i got dc suddenly in 1 char only and i can’t find any reason for that.

Im playing in legion sro 140cap. Phbot version: v23.5.5

I pay this bot but im geting dc every time !!! !!! !!! !!

when legion server opened?

how come i dont get any dcs runing 20 bots? none of them dc

@delirusbot

1. check if the sro client and also the phBot are able to go throgh the firewall if not listed add it
    2.check ur anti vir / windows defender and set it phBot and sro to the ignor list (folder and exe)
    3.check if u maybe have set a condition in the bot for DC
    4.check ur plugins if u have any and update them
    5.set ur windows MTU size to 1492 ( just use google for info also could be dif size for you)
    6.maybe the most importent one update ur drivers easyest way would be
    “iobit DriverBooster” its free (google)
    7.if u use w-lan on that device try if for a few days with lan to make sure its not the W-lan
    8.check ur router settings and maybe open ports if there are any sro ports or phBot ports but for this point u have to ask @ryan if there are any ports to open
    9.if u dc always at the same point it could be the walkscript if you use one with inject packets
    (every server could have dif packets)
1 Like