I checked dc reason

oki but i can tell you after 4 days, traffic is very very hard

https://cdn.projecthax.com/phBot.exe

last test release :smiley: wow, soon i will test it and pm u

same you bro all time dc

bro you have 2 ways, test the version that @Ryan give it to me or use the stable version till he fix it

i am restarted my pc and open all isa with new version, after 2 days isa all will open after 1day from all open i can tell you the result

1 Like

idk what happend in the server, but i think 20 Chars open i will test after 24h from now i will pm u about DC

hello im using testing version too ( 21.9.4) and i dont have any dc without vip char around 180 char on 3 diferent server . j.c or joymax mak randomly dc that all … or check you’r net

time edit time =)
that is same for 20 30 or xxx char

1 Like

hey Ryan what does this mean and what can i do to correct the problem. i have noticed that what you mention above has happend to me. should i use less accounts at the same time, should i upgrade my cpu ?

No just test the version I posted above :slight_smile:

got it thanks, hope you have a great day!

you are lucky man :smiley: :smiley: belive me i open 3 managers :smiley: evry 1h must be 2-4 DC network is perfect, my friend have the same internet evry thing is the same except he uses the stable version,
@Ryan about new version we can say it les than test :smiley: 18 chars only 4 dc , and the news is no one from staller dc no one from mirror dc only 107 and i will continue the test and pm you at night isa.

i also get lot of dc but i rly think its joymax and full server

1 Like

oki i know that but if you open 50 chars evry day 40 dc ??? , your friend open 50 char evry day 5-10 dc ???
he uses stable
i try use it and no dc like test all i say i want ryan fix it testing like stable and he gives me a new version its under the test fince 15H and till now it’s good

not about lucky
many player want use phbot and forget to seting up corectly
manny player forget loock about guide
and forget too seting up all thing of windows / network ( driver and other thing ) …
then after cry about dc dc dc @Ryan can’t seting up for you =)
if more player geting this issue ok but no one related this only 2 / 3 player
i hop you will found what hapen on your cfg =)
( all my char runing on intel cor 2 duo with 12 gb ram =) )

if you use test try use stable and you will know what i talk about

i get about 2-10 dc per day, i guess its normal without vip

and you use the test release ?

for me i use the 21.9.4 with my private crap trap server

yes , the test release v21.9.5

well u can try 1pt with test release and 1pt with stable release at same time and find out if there is a different in dc

i used stable release for long time and got same dc