I cant perform Client Login

Hello,

The “Start the Silkroad Client” option is selected at manager. When it starts the bot, it says
“There are no servers in the list. Please add one before attempting clientless login.”

I just purchased the bot and using the latest testing version.

It warns you about not adding any server names to the list. You have to do that otherwise clientless won’t work.

That’s not the problem. I want to do a Client Login, but it tries to do a clientless login.

You still need servers listed because it has to send the login data even when starting the client.

How do I do that? I first tried using command line args then switched to Manager, thinking maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Screenshot_4

I also tried to select the server from the bot itself, when I am in login screen. I see the server listed in Server Capacity, but can’t do anything with it. The Server combobox is inactive too.

1 Like

AEİ

1 Like

Thanks I was missing that, edited the server will test once I relog.
I got 2 more questions.
1- I can’t find “do not follow out of range” options. Does that exist?
2- For example my warrior is luring, and going a little far. For example, my bard casted Swing March (movespeed skill for party) when the warrior is away. My warrior doesn’t get the buff. Or if some other member dies, it has to stay without movement speed until the next one is cast. How can I make sure those kind of buffs exist on every single party member?

1. No because it already does that.
  2. You can recast buffs on the conditions tab.