Holy Water Temple (HWT) scripts + settings [DOWNLOAD]

is there something like this for baghdad dungeon ?

having issues with this script as it oftenly skips some of the uniques in hwt, especially 2nd one and 4th one, sometimes even the 3rd one. Is there a way to make the radius for mob checking larger or make him scan the area more precisely by any chance ? Or simply show me what to change in the current code. Thanks in advance.

there is a attackarea,xxx commands in the script the xxx value is the range

all scripts work perfectly fine in retro sro my friend, my bot does 24/7 rotation all over its profiles all day long w no problem what so ever, every malfunction in scripts in my opinion are due to any bad config the player it self inserts at his phbot. btw very good job chefkoch , you’re the man :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did you make 24/7 rotation? I have managed to edit and adapt the script so it would do HWT dungeon with all my 4 chars 2 times in a row, but I would really like to know how did you manage to make it autonomous :pray:

1 Like

im getting this error 12:21:10] Teleport: Failed to find teleporter [Jangan][Alexandria (South)]
[12:21:10] Teleport: Are you close enough to the teleporter?

how can i fix this?

do you mind sharing those scripts?

Stablish a main profile for your BOT party to stay all day long, set up conditions so he stop bot go back to town and change the profile for another profile you already set up, for eg FGW or HWT, and he will then make what you requested, after he finish the activity and conditions you make it 30min no atk change profile to the MAIN profile of bot, and then again at specific time make him go another profile you want to , try to set up all smoothly so all the time he changes is profile is the cleanest way possible.
set up a profile for each activity you want him to do, one for your party normal farm, one for fgw, one for hwt, create the conditions based on time or activity , and set up all the things the cleanest way possible. cheers :slight_smile:

hi guys i have question how you get in to HWT intermediate without the quest, i hear that you can do it with phbot is that true

no u must do the quest lol

dostum bana bi yardımcı olabilir misin

ne oldu la. çok basit bunu çalıştırma.

Hi
how can summon players wih me in party by script ?! any command ?thanks i am talking about FGW sorry !

use plugin scriptcommands

1 Like

no, quest is not needed phbot bypassing it and if u make an script then he will walk in by itself.