Help with python folder

hope everyone is doing great. so I’ve downloaded phbot several times now, both testing and stable versions and for some reason the python folders is not to be seen any ware. Im wondering if some one can help me sort this out?

Use the bot installer found on phbot.org.

As allways thank you so much for your quick reply :slight_smile:

im still having issues. after downloading from the link you posted. I do see the plugins folder, but when I open it I only see a Python38 folder and not the setup.py. after opening the Python38 folder I get 3 other folders. DLLs, Lib and tcl folders.

Those files are unnecessary. If you used the installer it provides everything you need. It is not a development environment.

ok so when i hit on the bot open folder it does open the python38 folder, but once i hit any of the 3 folders ( DLLs, Lib or tcl) nothing happens ;(

What are you expecting to happen? You have to download .py files or make them and put them in your plugin folder. You don’t have to touch the python38 folder.

to be honest I don’t know what to expect or what i needed to do next. that’s the reason I’m asking questions here. I have never done this before and I’m hoping I don’t become a nuisance. any way thank you for your response as well :).

Go here, these are the most popular plugins.

Download the ones you want, save them as a .py file and put them inside the plugin folder (not inside the python38 folder)

Thanks again DeRidder14, let me give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like