Help me learn to use

Hello.
I want to learn how to make some goldbots, but also how to configure them quickly and easily. I need your help to make some decisions:
-help me find the best build version.

• how could I create characters in clientless? (I want to choose the name)
  • there is a simpler and faster way to quickly set all the configurations, to several at the same time.
  • also please help me understand the following:
  • if I don’t have a proxy, does phbot connect to two characters simultaneously? (do I have to set something?)
  • if I have a proxy, but not enough. for example: can I use proxies for 4-6 characters and only connect two at a time? not to receive ip ban

please help me, I just started using phbot. I do not know how to use it. so far I have used the sbot

1. Login clientless and use the character creator.
  2. You can go into the Config folder and copy/paste/rename the configs to your other characters.
  3. If you want to login two characters you need to make sure they are on two different gateway servers otherwise you should enable the queue, or you can use the Manager and set it to start 1 account at a time.
  4. Each account should be on its own IP unless you configure each one to use different gateway servers. The Manager will let you set proxies for each account.

guide.phbot.org

thx @Ryan for the answer.

1. the character creator is instar in ph bot? or is a extension and I have to put it?
  2. this is oerfect thx!
  3. i want to log in whit 8 chars how can i do this? but let me set them to start connecting, and I’ll leave the computer
  4. if i have just 2 proxy ip, can i use them in some way to help connect faster? for example, 4 characters use a proxy and they connect 2 by 2?

I tried to connect clientless and I encountered this problem:

[15:39:48] Login successful
[15:40:11] Data load status: 100%
[15:40:16] Connecting to the gateway server [45.58.13.127:15779]
[15:40:17] Connected
[15:40:18] Server capacity [Bellona] [Full]
[15:40:23] Sending login credentials
[15:40:28] Passcode: Secondary passcode has been entered successfully
[15:42:23] Connecting to the gateway server [45.58.13.21:15779]
[15:42:24] Connected
[15:42:25] Server capacity [Bellona] [Full]
[15:42:30] Sending login credentials
[15:42:35] Passcode: Secondary passcode has been entered successfully
(and from here it keeps repeating itself)

I tried to use the original silkroad client, and after entering the second password, the client completely closes, when using
this happens to all the accounts we have recently made
Do you know the reason?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.