Hello Ryan. :)

We need phbot x,y,z system.Just like sbot. Can you, if possible?

It already does that…

But not going to the slot without script. Since there is no Z coordinate, we have to draw scripts. We need z coordinate. The current system has x and y.

Yes it does. Do you really think adding a Z coordinate is how path finding works?

There is z coordinate in sbot. And without the script it goes off. :slight_smile:

That’s totally pointless except for caves. You can already do that in phBot if no script is set.

If there is a z coordinate as in sbot, char is not inserted. I’m writing the Coordinat at Sbot and going there, unfortunately phbot doesn’t work that way.

For example, there is a problem of hanging mirror. We draw an obligatory script.

I wish z coordinate system though as in sbot. In this way, phbotta do not hang.

Clearly I cannot make you understand this. Yes it can go to the training area without a script. You can set coordinates or click ‘get position’.

if u using “phbot stable” ya … u’ll need to do script

use “phbot testing” to auto walk by just adding the “X,Y” without the “XY” litters

& phbot-testing does do auto walk to that “set/added” location
if its at least near the path it draw/should-take

like sending ur char to jangan mobs Lv3 … from baghdad mobs Lv 129 … wont work by just adding XY that far…

incase u are on clientless and u wanna go (like above) 129 to 3 … u got the phbot map to manually walk it there … to get the XY … then start bot and it will find its way … as long that its near spot or road mapped(XY set by bot to walk through) to that spot…

that depends on mapping phbot by the developer
& mapping the whole game for phbot to read … would make it a bit heavy on the CPU … specially multiple characters like some of this crazy players who some i personally know have around 150 char… xD
So
its an “un-necessary” coding efforts to be done…
un-wanted feature…
might even defeat the purpose of phbot(being lighter on PC than whatever other bot u comparing to…)

ops … that was a long time post xD

That’s not really true. Stable also does path finding and works the same way as testing. It just doesn’t do auto quest without a script.

1 Like