Having issue to auto stall globals

im trying to auto stall globals but bot keep combining then once i click Start bot !
i checked inv section and other options, all are set well… i was auto stalling be4 but now bot continue combine all globals :s

0 Likes

here same thread Stall Inventory: Combining

0 Likes

i made relog few times and removed all options and set them again… still not working :frowning:
bot combining globals and reverse idk why
also use easter egg option not working, i see the egg near me and char doesnt go to claim it

0 Likes

did you use this one ?

0 Likes

yes im using the final release of bot version 21.8.2
look Inventory: Combining [Global chatting]
Inventory: Combining [Global chatting]
Inventory: Combining [Global chatting]
and so on…

0 Likes

about egg’s he working with ur range if one egg’s npc is on your range of training area
bot will get it
@ryan can help you about ur issue on combining item
@ryan moove thread or close =)

0 Likes

i still need help regarding stalling global, reverse, fate … etc
the bot still combining them -.- and yet none explained how the hell its working in the Latest version of Testing!!!

0 Likes

Go to Stall -> Filter and set the Quantity field. It splits automatically.

0 Likes

its not working i fixed and checked Filter Inventory Quantity … everything is set fine and still the bot combining globals once i click Start bot !!!
idk what u messed with in the last update cuz i was stalling just FINE be4 it !!! :@

0 Likes

It’s supposed to combine items. You need to clear your settings from the “inventory” tab. That tab is now only for specific armor/weapons you want to sell. Filter tab is for generic things that can be split up.

0 Likes