God's Word will NOT Cast while Botting?!? Also other skills not recasting

๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ, ๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐†๐จ๐โ€™๐ฌ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐žโ€ฆ ๐€๐ง๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ? ๐Ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐? ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.

๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ @Ryan ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ?
๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ? ๐€๐ง๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ :smiley_cat:

The same exact thing happens with โ€œHoly Spellโ€ every once in a while (not all the time),but if the buff ends, for some reason the character does not recast it even if you check โ€œRecast all buffs when one buff ends if it requires a weapon switchโ€ and still doesnโ€™t cast it. It will cast all the other skills in the last but not that one. Only when the bot is first started will it cast it, after it runs out it doesnโ€™t recast.
Only the others skills recast and it ignores Holy Spell

Also the bot is not recasting my other skills Cleric Skills once they have ended. Why isnโ€™t it recasting like it should be? Godโ€™s Spell ended and it should be recasting it but its notโ€ฆ Any idea why itโ€™s not working @Ryan ?

Usually that would be from an existing buff that conflicts with it either in your buff list or cast by a party member.

Nope nothing is conflicting with it, I already checked, I can show you a screenshot of my Buff List if you wanna see it? The server is Vikings-SRO

I can stop the bot manually and cast every single one in my buff list with absolutely no problem, nothing is cast that would make it not work. @Ryan

It isnโ€™t casting it because itโ€™s detecting it as conflicting with something else. I donโ€™t think that skill exists on iSRO so thereโ€™s probably something wrong with the text files for it on that server.

1 Like

I just realized if I put โ€œGods Spellโ€ at the top of the buff list, it will cast it, but it wonโ€™t cast the โ€œGodโ€™s Wordโ€ in this server, both skills can be used together but for some reason the bot is not detecting 1 after one of them are cast, You can cast both of them at the same time but the bot wonโ€™t do it because the bot thinks those 2 skills canโ€™t be used together I think, anyway around this? I already tried adding my name under Party Buffs under โ€œGodโ€™s Wordโ€ that didnโ€™t work either @Ryan โ€ฆ Iโ€™m a wizard so the skills really help me to stay alive so I donโ€™t get stunned.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.