Genie Lamp DW v25.2.3

Ok shit x) Thanks … I’ll figure it out, but I have no clue.

I removed my self-made script and now it is opening and re-opening the NPC’s dialog infinitely without rewarding the quest (v25.2.6). Oh dear x)

But we are close, I can feel it.

I don’t know how you’re causing these problems. That was fixed in 25.2.5.

[01:10:02] Script: Walking to -21883, -319
[01:10:04] Script: Walking to -21906, -319
[01:10:16] Auto Quest: [Proof of Strength 2 (Hunter)] not found
[01:10:16] Auto Quest: Disabling quest [Proof of Strength 2 (Hunter)]
[01:10:16] Script: Walking to -21906, -319
[01:10:16] Script: Walking to -21882, -319

=)

That is what it should be doing. Wrong quest enabled?

I’m pretty sure that’s the right one. I will go to bed now, I’ll have another try tomorrow with fresh thoughts. Thanks for help, Ryan.

See you.

1 Like

Just had the same issue with another character at DW’s daily quest manager Bai Man … the bot infinitely opens and closes the NPC dialog and tries to reward the quest, the log says nothing while doing this. It looks like it cannot really find it there. I don’t know why (I checked the quest several times to be the correct one) and I don’t know why I seem to be the only one having this issue.

That’s fine, it’s not a big deal … I’ll just wait and hope it’ll magically be fine one day again =p

Cheers

1 Like

The job cave/job quest thing works now =)

Solution:

• v25.2.5
  • just enable the quest and do not have your own script for going to the NPC. I don’t know what’s wrong with the script I pasted above a few posts ago.

v25.2.5 still disables the genie quest. But that’s fine, I can do it manually a day.

v.25.2.6 (not published yet I think) still has some trouble with rewarding and re-accepting quests in my case.

Whatever, it works now. I can farm SP for the rest of my life, I’m happy =)

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.