Facing some issues in TRSRO

In training place bot won’t start. We have to re-locate training place and start bot.
Second issue while logging screen. Once we logged in character selection is not working. sometimes facing with a some code issue. I hope it will fix soon and making announcement.

1 Like

Login screen character selection issue is server based and not Phbot. Servers have been closed earlier today so they stopped people logging in past character selection.

1 Like

same problem after rpr bot going slot but no atak!!! and after dc bot loginin game even in same slot no atak ! manuel l start 10 times after it work !

1 Like

Double check your setting for attack area then. What does the log say once you reach the attack area?

1 Like

@kemal sorunu çözebildinizmi
@Ryan this problem in jangan cave
same problem after rpr bot going slot but no atak!!! and after dc bot loginin game even in same slot no atak ! manuel l start 10 times after it work !

Activity log?

Just starting bot we wait 1 or 2 minutes after start @Faun

As I understand it gives this err in specific locations. Like B2 Room 11 center of the room where 89 LVL unique spawns. It says “Stuck: Attempting to move out of obstacle”. After this error, I closed the collision detection system and it just tries to go somewhere and just stop like hitting a wall. @Ryan

Again, it is on a specific part of the room.

malesef hayır still have the same problme l tryed everythink l know but same shit ! bot work when it want sometimes 10 20 times l start it stop l start it stop after 20 try it start will any master help me ?

1 Like

just in jangan cave ! out side dont have that kind problem ! jangan cave just that problem

1 Like

Don’t use collision detection in the Jangan cave. There’s really no point since the area is huge and loading that much data takes a while.