Delay Auto Form Party and Don't form when certain Player is out of the Party

Hello guys, I hope you are all healthy and fine :slight_smile:
Let’s talk about the suggestion now. I will sort the what’s this suggestion all about and why do we needed.

1. What am I talking about:

• I’m talking about the feature for Matching Tab( Inside of Party Tab), It has auto form party matching when party is not full. I suggest it needs a check box like return in not ressurrected in … minutes.
  • I also suggest that when X player or X,Y,Z players are out do not form the party.

2.Why do we need those:

• Why do we need Auto Delay Form Party, because When auto accept and invite set between players there might be disconnect. When the disconnect occurs, some player connect maybe after 5 minutes later. This will prevent the outcomers when party formed quickly and they jumped in to the party.

• When me and my friends at the party 4 of them from real world. And what ever happens I will not kick them from the party. When Me and my 4 buddy create 5 people at the party. There will be still 3 empty places for new comers. When somebody out from us, I don’t wanna form a party because I know they will come.But when someone discconects or leaves the party from that 3 players that I don’t meet them and I don’t care. I want that reform my party when only they were out. Because my friend has an issue with computer or maybe he just simply leaves the party but I don’t wanna take somebody to replace him.

I hope I made my self clear guys.
If you guys have any questions or suggestion about it, please just ask me.
I’m open to all criticism so don’t worry to Criticise even the idea itself.
Waiting for your replays and have a good day all :slight_smile:

UP, I think this feature is really useful. Especially in the constant parties.