Database bag

After adding the server, when the bot creates a database, the bot window " does not respond".
Server: Kratos (http://blackrogue.ru/). Bot ver: 23.8.6.

Imgur - 13232 - Album on Imgur

Which percentage does it stop at or does it not work at all? You should try closing all bots and clients then delete the “Data” folder. Let it recreate the database and see if that works. Give it like 10 minutes to do it.

Percent does not go. immediately after I selected the private server, the bot does not respond and this has been going on for 20 minutes.

I deleted the datа folder, but the bot still doesn’t work. It doesn’t even create any files ( in the “datа” folder) after selecting the server in the folder

I also tried to reload bot 23.8.6. and try it on the official server. After selecting the Silkroad folder, the bot window stops responding. I tried waiting 20 minutes but it didn’t work

Has to be something with your system. Maybe some kind of antivirus or maybe not enough free disk space available or a misconfiguration of disk write rights?
For me the parsing worked fine. I tested it with an older version I was using and the newst available

you can read more about the configuration of writing to the disk?

I recorded a video of this happening. I also tried to leave the bot in this state for 20+ minutes and nothing happened.

I reinstalled Windows everything worked

2 Likes